Job openings in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) for the Recruitment of the Assistant Security Officer Posts.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) inviting the application for Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer job online applications. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited. The detailed information on BMRCL latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the BMRCL job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in BMRCL Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer job 2019. For more accurate information on this BMRCL job notification, check their official website http://english.bmrc.co.in/.
|Qualification Required||BE/B.Tech and ITI|
|Age Limit||18 - 35|
|Written Test is there?||Yes|
|Interview Test is there?||Yes|
|Salary||Rs.10,170 - 30,770/-|
|Last Date to Apply||2018|
How to Apply
- Go to official website bmrc.co.in
- Click “careers” find the advertisement “EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. BMRCL 82 ADM 2018/ O&M Maintainer posts, Junior Engineer Posts, Section Engineer Posts”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Full Job Information
Qualification for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) for the Recruitment of the Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer Posts.
Matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering Trade:
Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building, Refrigeration and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification.
Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil or equivalent qualification. OR
Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical / Telecommunication /Computer Science and Engineering /Computer networking / Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control or equivalent qualification
Engineering Degree in Civil or equivalent qualification. OR
Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification
Age Limit (Minimum and Maximum) for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) for the Recruitment of the Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer Posts.
- General Merit – Below 35 yrs
- SC / ST and Cat-1 – Below 40 yrs.
- IIa, IIb, IIIa and III b – Below 38 yrs.
- Relaxations as per govt rules.
Selection for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) for the Recruitment of the Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer Posts.
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination.
- There shall be no negative marking in the written examination.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Kannada and the duration of the examination will be for 2 hours with 100 questions.
- The question paper will also contain writing one paragraph/sentence in Kannada which is compulsory.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test followed by Medical Fitness Test, if cleared in the verification and Kannada test.
Salary for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) for the Recruitment of the Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer Posts.
- Maintainer: Rs.10,170-18,500/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.14,000-26,950/-
- Section Engineer: Rs.16,000-30,770/-