The department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services in Karnataka State in shortly called as AHVS Karnataka. The related organization works will be look after by this State government department only. Now for the veterinary hospitals in Karnataka along with Hyderabad-Karnataka border regions, insufficient number of employees are present. So to make them sufficient as per the needs, it will recruit the Veterinary Officers by the new educationally qualified candidates. That recruitment has to start with initial stage that is application receiving from the eligible people. This vacancy is allowed through normal quota, candidate who want to apply for Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services current vacancies can apply offline through.
|Age Limit||18 - 35|
|Written Test is there?||Yes|
|Interview Test is there?||Yes|
|Salary||Rs.28,100 - Rs.50,100|
|Last Date to Apply||2018|
How to Apply
- Open the official site of AHVS Karnataka www.ahvs.kar.nic.in
- See the Opportunities Option
- See the AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018 notification
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- If you have that eligibility criterion you can apply for these vacancies
- Download the application form from any one of the above sites.
- Fill the details in the application form
- Make payment
- Paste Photo, Signature and required documents.
Send that filled application in prescribed format (attached below) to the Office of the Commissioner, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, 2nd Floor, Sir. M. Vishveshwaraya Mini Tower, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore – 560 001
List of Documents along with the filled application Form:
- I.P.O. / D.D. of Rs. 500
- SSLC marks card/T.C./Extract of cumulative record (In support of age)
- S.S.L.C/P.U.C marks card for claiming exemption from passing Kannada language examination.
- Caste/Caste and income certificate in support of reservation claimed
- Discharge certificate/Release order in support of Ex-MP claimed/ Certificate in the prescribed format in case of dependent of Ex-MP
- Rural candidate reservation certificates
- Kannada Medium study Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Certificate
- Karnataka Veterinary Council Registration Certificate
Full Job Information
Qualification for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Karnataka (AHVS) for the recruitment of Veterinary Officers Post
People who is degree holder of a B.V.Sc and AH degree with a minimum of 50% of marks from any University of Veterinary Sciences or University or Agricultural Sciences established by law in India.
They must be Registered his name m the Karnataka Veterinary Council
Age Limit (Minimum and Maximum) for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Karnataka (AHVS) for the recruitment of Veterinary Officers Post
Candidates, age must be as per the AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment rules that is maximum age is 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Karnataka (AHVS) for the recruitment of Veterinary Officers Post
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination and Interview.
Salary for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Karnataka (AHVS) for the recruitment of Veterinary Officers Post
Veterinary Officer: Rs.28,100 – Rs.50, 100